Thursday, March 18, 2010

Get Featured on 'Featuristic Friday' on Kosmic Chai Crafts

Hello Readers,


There are some exciting features coming up on this blog. From now on, you will find 'Feature-istic Friday' posts on Kosmic Chai Crafts, where in I will feature various attractive crafts from around the Blogland. The featured crafts can be anything - decor, recycled ones, repurposed ones, a furniture redo, anything at all as long as its fresh (as in non-repetitive) and genuine. 

If you wish to participate, please mail me your project links at the following email address:
anjanasonia(at)gmail(dot)com

I will feature the best ones here! I will choose some projects by myself too, so do not be surprised if you get a mail from me declaring that you are being featured here! Start e-mailing now, let's look at some great creations!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh.You changed the blog template and header.Me likes .
Thanks for your suggestion by the way.Problem fixed.Hope someday I will be able to make somthing original and send it for your feature friday.Till then will copy and learn.:-)

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Yay! I just emailed you a few of my favorite posts from my site.

Post a Comment

Make my day..post a comment for whatever you read, it will really be appreciated. Thanks for sparing some of your valuable time and stopping by!!